Faceless Youtube Channel [ Useful Tools]
Ever wanted to start a Faceless YouTube channel? Here are 8 tools that will help you get started and you can keep using these tools for as long as you are active on YouTube.
- Pexels: Pexels is a site you would find helpful for getting free stock footage (videos). The site has thousands of keyword-based stock videos that can be downloaded for creating videos on YouTube. You can find free stock images on Pexels too.
- Freepik: To get graphic elements such as social media logos, icons, vectors, etc. Freepik is a site where you can find several graphics that would spice up your YouTube content. Freepik is free to use but has a monthly subscription plan for premium graphic content downloads.
- Pixlr: Pixlr is a free-to-use image background removal tool. This is helpful in cases where you need to get rid of backgrounds from downloaded stock images. Pixlr operates using an efficient AI that perfectly and smoothly separates backgrounds from images with no stress.
- Openshot: Openshot is an open-source free-to-use video editor that is compatible with both Mac, Linux, and Windows PCs. You can have it downloaded on your computer to edit your videos in real-time without the need for an internet connection. Openshot is easy to learn and use and this makes it a good option for beginners as compared with other complex video editing tools.
- Kinemaster: Kinemaster is a mobile video editor available for both iOS and Android devices. You effectively use this tool to edit videos on the go using your smartphone. It’s free to use although has a paid plan for more feature use.
- StreamYard: This is a tool that enables simultaneous live streaming from YouTube to other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, etc. If you run a gaming channel and you want your subscriber to see you play a game live on YouTube and also don’t want your Facebook audience to be left out, you can do this using StreamYard.
- Convertio: Convertio is an online file conversion tool that enables you to convert files from one format to another. You might find yourself in cases where you need to convert video files in .mkv format to .mp4, convert a video to audio, a .jpeg image to .png, etc. you can easily use convertio to carry out the file conversion in minutes, and completely free with no signup required. There are several document conversion formats available on this site.
- Tubebuddy: This is an essential tool for every YouTuber because it takes you off the guesswork and lets you do the right things as regards optimizing your video for visibility on searches made on YouTube, performing A/B testing on thumbnails, researching keywords, getting tags, writing good video descriptions, etc. Tubebuddy is your one-stop channel management tool for success on YouTube, with Tubebuddy, you’ll get to know if your videos and channel are doing well on YouTube or not through its great features.
Tubebuddy is free to use but with limited functionalities, a better exploration of the tool features is available on paid plans starting at $9 monthly.
There you have it, use these tools to start your faceless YouTube channel today. An exciting thing is that some of these tools can also be used to start a channel if you want to show your face.