Top 5 Best Video Editing Software for Youtube in 2022
Hello Everyone, Today I’m gonna show you the Top 5 Best Video Editing Softwares for Youtube in 2021 Nowadays Video editing software has evolved from basic video editing to professional video editing. You can do everything by using Video editing software.
People like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat have their own video editing tools, in these video editing tools, you can create an original video to share with your friends.
But some people are good at video production and find it difficult to make the video they want. Therefore, you need professional video editing software.
YouTubers and Bloggers are using Video Editing software to polish their videos. The Video Editing Software has made it easy for everyone to do editing work.
YouTube and many other video-sharing sites are the most popular websites of all time. Youtube is the second largest search engine in the world.
Every day, millions of people watch videos on YouTube and there is a large number of video clips that are uploaded every day, making it essential for YouTubers and Bloggers to polish their videos.
I’ve gonna show you the best 5 Video editing software for youtube
Here, the list is
- Windows Movie Maker
1) Openshot Video Editing Software
OpenShot Video Editor is an open-source video editing application that provides a simple drag-and-drop interface.
It’s an alternative to other more expensive video editors out there, such as Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
OpenShot is a free, open-source program that I’m using for almost of my online tutorials.
It’s free, it’s very user-friendly, and it has a pretty easy learning curve. once you get the hang of it, you can make some pretty cool-looking videos.
- This software is a open-source software.
- It is compatible with all platforms like Windows, Mac Os and Linux.
- It has an easy drag and drop user interface.
- But when it comes to adding text to a video and creating titles, the OpenShot video editing software is unmatched
- You cannot add videos from the social media sites like YouTube and Vimeo with the OpenShot video editing software.
- To preserve the quality of the video while adding music to it, OpenShot video editing software has no such feature.
2) Shotcut Video Editing Software
Shotcut is a free, open-source, and cross-platform video editor which comes with a unified timeline tool. It is claimed to be superior to other editors thanks to its transparency and powerful trimming and editing features.
But as simple as it is, it remains one of the most used video editors out there.
Shotcut is free software under the GNU General Public License version 3.
Anyone can get involved and help in its development!
- It can be run on Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.8 or later, and Linux Ubuntu or its derivatives.
- It is based on the MLT framework and uses FFmpeg for video encoding, thus the app will allow users to encode their files into various formats.
- The application comes with a user-friendly interface that can be customized according to the needs of the user by using the built-in themes feature.
- Shotcut has many features, among which we can mention:
- Support for a large number of image formats (including animated image formats), audio formats (including compressed audio formats), video formats (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WebM), subtitle formats (burned in from files and hardcoded into the video itself).
- Support for manually importing any file as a native clip with drag & drop.
- The main disadvantage of this software is it does not support many file types. For example, you cannot add a WMV file for editing purposes in Shotcut.
- One of the many drawbacks of this software is the fact that it does not support any common media formats like AVI, MKV, AVCHD, and MPG files. You can only add media files that are supported by Shotcut and they are the most commonly used video formats.
3) iMovie Video Editing Software
iMovie is a free video-editing computer program that comes pre-installed on Apple computers.
iMovie helps users edit and create short videos from clip sequences, add subtitles, video transitions, photos, music, and more. As of January 2017, recent versions of the iMovie look like Apple’s GarageBand program.
Although both programs can be downloaded for free on all Apple devices, only Macs can use GarageBand, as iMovie is available only for Macs.
- Easy to Use: iMovie is very easy to use. If you’ve ever edited a project in a piece of software like Microsoft Word, you’ll pick up on the basic principles of iMovie very quickly.
- iMovie is designed to be intuitive and it makes it easy for you to add clips, titles, transitions, and music, etc.
- Full-Featured: Unlike some free video editing software or basic programs that come with camcorders, iMovie has all the features you need to edit and share your videos. You can zoom in and out smoothly, trim clips and add titles and effects, etc. You can even add transitions between clips that fade from one scene into another.
- It is available only in Mac and Apple Products.
- There are limited features only available in the software.
- It has a slow rendering output time.
4) Filmora Video Editing Software
Filmora is the world’s most trusted video editing software for beginners. Millions of people use Filmora to create and edit videos on their phones, Facebook, Instagram, and blogs.
Filmora Video Editing Software is an amazing video editing program that helps you edit your videos in an easy, fast, and professional way.
Filmora video editing is very easy to use. You can drag and drop clips, add audio or music, titles, and much more but there is a little difference between Filmora wondershare video editing software and other editing softwares.
For example, Filmora wondershare video editing software’s interface is different from Photoshop’s or any other editing software you might be familiar with. Things are placed in different spots and you can find the interface a little disorienting at first but don’t worry.
The Wondershare Filmora video editing and enhancing software is a comprehensive way to change, improve and edit videos and the best part is that it’s much more cost-effective than other video-editing programs.
In fact, Filmora is a comprehensive video-editing software that can be used by all users from amateurs to professional editors.
The Wondershare Filmora Video Editor has a really easy interface for beginners, but there are also many advanced features of this software for pros. If you are trying to learn how to use Filmora wondershare video editing software, we have assembled a list of tips and tricks that will help you get started.
- It is very easy to use.
- If you have used other video editing software, then this app will look similar to you because it has a similar interface. It means that you will find this app easier to use.
- It comes with a variety of templates and effects which are pre-built. So, you can easily choose an appropriate template for your videos. The templates and effects are well organized which is another benefit of this app.
- It has intuitive dragging and dropping interface to make your work easy and fast.
- Lagging and Crashing
Wondershare Filmora freezes when inputs a large amount of footage or effects. It still causes lagging even you set the cache to the maximum. When crashes occur, it will be really painful if you work on large files. Wondeshare won’t warn you when it is about to crash. So, you lose all of your work and even need to reinstall or repair the program.
- Video quality is not great.
Wondershare Filmora may result in lower quality than the original videos because of the compression associated with the encoding. You may see blocky artifacts, especially in complex clips, which is really annoying.
- It has lots of restrictions.
5) Windows Movie Maker Video Editing Software
Movie Maker is the video editing tool included with Microsoft’s Windows operating system, allowing a wide range of basic editing operations on digital video files, such as trimming, cropping, and adding text captions.
While Movie Maker also supports more complex editing options such as adding additional clips or transitions between clips, it may not be the best tool for the job if you want full control over how your video looks.
If you need more advanced functionality than what Movie Maker offers—for example, if you’re creating a movie for the Web optimized for playback on mobile devices—you should look for third-party software that allows you to fine-tune the appearance of your final product.
- Windows Movie Maker is a pre-installed video editing software since Windows XP.
- Windows Movie Maker is very easy to use and does not require any extensive video editing skills.
- It has a simple user interface that enables even beginners to use it.
- 4.Windows Movie Maker can be downloaded from Microsoft and is freely available to all users.
- Windows Movie Maker cannot be used commercially because it is not a paid software like Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- It is not capable enough to edit HD videos or high-resolution videos efficiently.
- It is available only in windows Os.
The above-mentioned software is for only beginners who don’t have much knowledge about editing. Because it is beginner-friendly software for Pc/Laptop.
In my Suggestion consider filmora and shotcut video editing software if you are new to editing which will make it easy to work and create attractive and good-looking videos.
It is great for making youtube videos as you like.
If you found this post is valuable. Then share this post with your friends and family.
If you have any doubts or suggestions about this post. Please comment down, I will clear your doubts and consider your suggestion while doing future posts.
If you want more updates about blogging tutorials, tips, and tricks. Then Subscribe to my blog.