How to Start a Youtube Channel for Beginners 2021
Hey guys, Welcome to the V blog. In this blog post, we going to know about How to start a Youtube channel in 2021
- Create a Youtube Channel
- Setup your channel Profile and Description settings
- Knowledge about Niche
- Made a Channel Trailer
- Upload the first video
- Search Engine Optimization
- Don’t Expect sudden Growth
- Create a Playlist
- Make your own community
- YouTube ads
- Analyze, optimize, repeat
Create a Youtube Channel
You have to create your Youtube channel, and it is easy to do. Just follow my steps carefully.
- Open Youtube on Desktop or Mobile. But, a Desktop is preferable. Because Desktop has many features and easy to create a channel. If you have only Mobile, Then change the mobile into desktop view in the browser settings section.
- Next, Create a dedicated Gmail account to sign in to youtube for your channel brand creation.
- After creating a Gmail account, sign in to YouTube and click on the user icon at the top right of the screen
- Then click the settings icon to go to your account’s YouTube Settings.
- There you have to click on Create a new channel icon.
- Then click the “Use a business or other name” section
- There you fill in your Brand name and click create button and at last, your youtube channel is created in your brand name.
Setup your channel Profile and Description settings
If you want to Create an Attractive Youtube Channel to establish your Brand name. then you have to focus on creating a perfect profile and description settings.
- First Set your good Youtube logo and Youtube Channel art which is very important to attract people.
- Then fill the channel description box for what purpose you create a channel
- And what Content you’re going to put into your Channel.
- You can also add links to your website and other social media networks that you use.
- This description will appear in many places on your channel, so put your best when filling it out!
Knowledge about Niche
After setup your channel basic settings, you should know about which topic you’re going to work on it. You have to know full knowledge about content to present it uniquely and attractively.
Targeting your audience is very important. You have to write content on which people you’re going to target.
My suggestion is to create your own style of content in a unique way which will definitely make you more subscribers.
Made a Channel Trailer
Channel Trailer is used to a short video that defines your content and your channel type. Channel trailers are should be short and sweet and are a good introduction for new visitors. You can let your audience know who you are, what your channel is all about, and what kind of content they can expect to see in the future. Creating your channel trailer will give you a good experience with your first video.
Upload the first video
After creating a channel trailer, it’s time to create and upload your first video on youtube. Before uploading, you must research your content and made it clear to target your audience.
After research, the very important aspect in creating is a good Voice and best Editing skills which made your video attractive and unique among the audience. So, try to learn some editing skills video available on youtube itself.
It’s not the End!…
Search Engine Optimization
While uploading a video on youtube in Desktop view, you’ll be asked to fill in a title, description, and tags. These are essential components to have your video easily discoverable in a YouTube search, so don’t skip this.
Search Engine Optimization is shortly called SEO. We have to do SEO for our Youtube Channel like we are doing for our Website.
This helps your video to rank first in the search results YouTube has its own set of parameters for you to optimize your video for search. Fill these sections out to the best of your ability using keywords to describe the video and yourChannel. A keyword-rich title and description can go a long way.
If your video is well optimized by youtube. It will also appear in the google search results which gives you more visitors and subscribers.
Don’t Expect sudden Growth
If you creating a YouTube channel, Don’t expect sudden growth, Just upload one video and then neglect it completely is a total waste.
It takes some time and effort to the growth of your channel. People expect consistent Videos from your channel that they subscribe to. After Uploading your first video, Don’t take too much time for upcoming videos.
My suggestion is to create Two or Three videos per week. Because Nowadays many people are starting a youtube channel. So, competition on youtube is high.
You have to put more effort and time to achieve success in it.
Create a Playlist
Creating a playlist for your videos will drive you to More visitors and make them subscribe to your channel easily. For New visitors, it is easy to saw your past videos in order. So creating a playlist is good for your channel growth.
Make your own community
Making your own community on youtube around your channel will make your channel grow higher.
You have to engage with your Subscribers is very important. Reply to comments, ask and answer questions, and most importantly, listen to them! Your viewers want to watch your content.
So Post some details about your upcoming videos and get suggestions for your future videos from your subscribers by creating a poll post that is closer to your subscribers and will become a strong community.
You can also do advertisements through your Community.
If you want to reach your faster to your audience. Then Youtube Ads are the only way. It is not suggestible to everybody.
If you have enough money to make your channel reach your audience. Then you can invest in it. With the support of Google Adwords, you can target which audience have to reach your video.
Youtube Analytics will give you full details about your channel audience who are watching your videos.
In the support of an analytics report, you target your video for a suitable audience and demography. It will also help to create quality and better content for your targeted audience which will make a good difference in your channel growth.
Analytics is the most essential tool for Youtube Creators.
That’s all. Best of luck…
Please subscribe to my website for more updates about youtube tutorials.